-
May 1st, 2005, 09:07 PM
#1
Inactive Member
hi friend, how are you? [img]smile.gif[/img]
I am here, studying, with my friends, doing my fave things (music, films...) and of course visit our board [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I wanna tell you that sometimes, when things are not too good in life... i like to think that i have friends, family and.. of course now our friendship at the board is a great thing to me [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] . When i think that, my face turns into a smile again. I only wish that this moment im in my life will be forever...
All my love to you, Cherie!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
see you soon here,
Vicente.
-
May 4th, 2005, 02:51 PM
#2
moderator
Well, thanks sweetheart...
That was simply a beautiful thought!
Kisses,
Cherie
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks